Tuesday 12 July 2011

So long....

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  I have been very slack, and not just here!

It has been a tough couple of weeks.  I have been a bit up and down on the scales and seem to have lost the enjoyment and motivation for doing the exercise.  I know I HAVE to do it but sometimes that's not enough to keep you feeling good about it is it?

So I have been thinking about what made me feel good about it before.  And I guess it was the feeling of empowerment and achievement.  I seem to have lost those feelings these past few weeks.  Not sure how to get them back.  Perhaps I need to set some more 'physical/exercise' goals again?  Stop focussing so hard on what the scales say and look more to the fitness side of things?

As for what the scales say, I couldn't be happier right now.  9.5kgs in 18 weeks.  That puts me under the 130kg mark and I now sit at 129.3kgs. Not too shabby at all!  I hope to never see the 130+ mark on my scales ever again!

Riding out the Stay the Same weeks and the gain weeks is a challenge.  One I am going to have to find a way around.  I need to be able to get my head and my heart a bit stronger or this whole process could fail.  I do not want it to fail, so that in itself could be my solution.......

No comments:

Post a Comment