Tuesday 14 June 2011

Choice....

I just read this saying and I LOVE it!!

"Being overweight is hard.
Losing weight is hard.
Choose your hard!"

Well I chose losing weight.  And if that involves some hard work, either physical or emotional I'm up for it. 

I realised over this past weekend how easy it is to let things go.  I didn't exercise and I had a mini pig-out :(  I knew I was doing it and that it was wrong but I did it anyway.  I ate some sweet biscuits.  They were in the house because James had gone 4WD'ing, I stayed home because I wasn't feeling very well but I made him some tea in a thermos and bought some biscuits to go with it.  He didn't eat them so they came home and went into the cupboard.

I caught myself after #5 and realised what I was doing and stopped.  I will now be giving them to the girls or better still, throwing them away.  Can't have temptation near me as I have shown that I am not strong enough yet.  Although I am very pleased that I did stop and I did realise what I was doing.  Wish I could work out why though.

So that's my hard choice for today - to throw food away before it sabotages my efforts.  And for me to throw food away is huge.  It will hurt but I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment