Monday 20 June 2011

Feeling flat

Today has been a tough day.  Nothing particularly bad happened I am just feeling really flat.  All of a sudden I feel like this diet and exercise thing is hard, maybe too hard.  I am not sure why I feel like this but it sucks.

Just finished a PT session.  Normally I feel great after them but today I cried all the way home.  How stupid is that?  And it was a tough session, I should feel really proud of myself and I don't.  I don't know how to pull myself out of this either.

Today on the Weight Watchers forums a member posted about how negative most of the posts are and she felt we should start looking at the good things as well.  So she posted five things she liked about herself.  She liked her skin and her arms and that she's a good friend and stuff like that.  I sat there reading it feeling worse and worse.  I couldn't think of five things I genuinely like about myself.  I know I could do the usual "I have nice eyes" and stuff but to be honest I can not think of anything I really, truly, honestly like about me.  How bloody pathetic is that?  God, I am even sobbing while I type this.

I just feel so very, very flat.  And blah. And tired.  And fed up.

I know I chose the lose weight option of the saying in my last post and I will stick to that but I knew there would be tough days.  There would be hard times and pain, both physical and emotional.  I guess this will be the true test of my desire to see this through.  If I can keep pushing and keep on track through my first down time then I can get to the end.

So off to wash my PT clothes, cook a healthy dinner and enjoy the peace in my home for 10 minutes before James and the girls get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment