Tuesday 11 October 2011

Back to PT!

Yay!  Meeting JT for a session this afternoon.  So ready to be killed by him.  Never thought I would hear myself say I missed exercising...

So far I have stuck to my plans for the week.  The Spanish Chicken last night was yummy and I enjoyed the netball game.  Tonight is the Veal Rolls and I went a bought some lovely fresh beans to go with it.  Definitely looking forward to that one!

Last night I was chatting to James and we decided it would be great if I set a health goal.  So I am hoping that within the next 6 months I will be able to drop my HbA1c (I explained that one in an earlier post) from 6.2 to under 6.  Under 6 puts me out of the diabetic range.  I will never not be classed as diabetic, once diagnosed that's it, but I can have it well and truly under control and that's what I'll be aiming for.

I am going to list my goals and give them to JT.  That way he will keep me a bit more accountable.  Accountability is so important in this journey and it is something I struggle to be.  When there is no one to actually report to it's easy to make excuses.  And my motto for the next little while is NO MORE EXCUSES!

So my goals for the next month are:
Fitness - get back to being able to jog a kilometre;
Weight - lose 2kgs; and
Mental/Emotional - to plan food and stick to it.

Will keep you updated on how these go......

No comments:

Post a Comment