Friday 14 October 2011

Do Not Give Up

So the awesome Kazz has once again given me my inspiration for the next little while.  She has been featured in this week's 'That's Life' magazine in a story about The Amazing Shrinking Karyn.  Go Kazz you are truly a star and your story inspires so many.  I find it has particular resonance in me as the emotional issues we have are similar and the sheer will power to keep going has been one long hard slog for her and in the 7 short months I've been going it has been a real battle.  To keep at it for over 5 years is just phenomenal and I admire her so much.

Today she posted a photo on her Facebook page.  I just had to download it.  I will try to be a techno-whizz and upload it to my blog as it is something I think I need to read and read and read and read.....



So I'm off to see my sister's and my step-mum today.  I will be making cupcakes for my sister Amanda to photograph.  She is doing a photography degree and it is for an assignment.  My challenge in this will be to not 'pick' at the cakes - either the batter, the icing, the lollies for the decorations or a completed cake.  No cake for me!

So far this week I am doing OK on the exercise but food continues to be a struggle.  When I am at work it's so easy.  There is only so much there (which I pack so it is healthy options) and I am busy working so I don't sit and constantly think about food.  Being at home is tough.  This is where the habitual eating has always happened and it really is tough to break.  I am trying so hopefully the scales will be kind to me on Sunday's weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment