Tuesday 4 October 2011

Battle Fatigue

Well I have to thank a Weight Watchers member by the name of anniem24 for the inspiration of todays post.  She discussed how everything was a war and how we use those terms for so many things.  She was just going to focus on being at peace with herself.  Great sentiments and I wish her well.

But the title struck a real chord with me for another reason.  I am fatigued.  Completely tired and worn out but to me this is a war and one I intend to win.  Even the greatest Armies have a rest sometimes, and they have more than one battallion ready to fight.  Me?  Well I only have me.

So how do I find the strength to keep going?  How do I continue the battle when I am so tired, so unmotivated and so overwhelmed by the task at hand?

These are not rhetorical questions people and as yet I have no answers for them.  If anyone can help I welcome the advice.

I will not give up and I will not give in.  I just need to find some MoJo, some spark of inspiration again.

Oh and I have discovered I can link these posts to Facebook!  So I will start doing that too, maybe someone in FB land can help.....

1 comment:

  1. What can I say, you continue to inspire me Rachael as you know I am struggling as well. I so want to be healthy and make better choices for me, but I find it so hard! Maybe we can find a bit of mojo together! Hang in the lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete