Tuesday 18 October 2011

Waterwise

Well I think I need to look at some basics to try and kick this fat old body of mine into gear!

Eating is good, exercise is OK but I don't think I drink enough.  So my aim for this week is to drink more - water and green tea.

Water to keep my better hydrated and apparently green tea is good for boosting your metabolism.  Whether it aids the weight loss or not I'm yet to find out.  But even if it doesn't it's more fluids into my body than I'm getting now and that can only be a good thing, right?

My other challenge right now is to get over being so damn LAZY!  I am avoiding exercise and making excuses.  This is not what I want but I can't seem to stop doing it!  The heat is not helping but that's only going to get worse not better.  I need to get out of this slump before summer hits or I'm doomed!!!

Going back to my post about Faking It, it seems I have forgotten that already.  So no time like the present, I will head off for a walk this afternoon.  We need some noodles for our yummy Chicken Singapore Noodles we are having for dinner so a walk to our lovely new shops is in order.

Right then.  I better go and get this work finished and put on my walking shoes......

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there in a couple of weeks so we can both kick each others' butt!

    ReplyDelete