Monday 23 May 2011

And again!

So being stubborn can be a good thing.

I was so motivated by having lost so much weight this week that I really wanted to hit goal #2 out of the park.  I was so determined, even the horrible weather wasn't going to stop me.

The first 400 meters were definitely a jog, but then I stepped it up and ran the next 400.  That was over an hour ago and my legs still feel like jelly!  But I wasn't going to stop I just couldn't.  Just have to find it in me to do it again tomorrow.  But I'm sure the stubborn streak in me will come to the fore again.

Now to start thinking of what's next......weight loss goals are easy, next one is 5% of my starting weight, which is so close I can almost touch it.  I need to lose one more kilo to hit the 7kgs lost mark and that one's in the bag.  After that I'm aiming for 10kgs lost and then 10% of my starting weight.  I'd like to hit the 10kgs gone by my birthday which is 25th of July. Then another 2 months to the 10% - James' birthday, the 22nd of September.

As for physical goals - well I'm a little lost there.  Will need JT to work on that one for me!  For the rest of this week I just want to maintain my level, have a cracker netball game on Wednesday night and finish the week with a fun session of aqua aerobics with my friends, Mel & Karen!  Looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment