Sunday 22 May 2011

Smashed!!

So goal #1 for weight loss was to lose 5kgs by the end of May.  That goal is well and truly smashed!!!!!

Feeling very damn proud of myself right now.  After the past few days when we all know I was feeling pretty down I did a naughty thing - I weighed myself.  I am only supposed to weigh each fortnight on a Wednesday morning.  But I was about to get in the shower today to get ready to go to work and those scales they just called to me.  I could hear them telling me just how much exercise I've done this week and that they would have good news for me.  Good news?  The had fantastic news!!  5kg target is smashed and gone!  I have lost 6 full kgs!  1kg more and a week early - love it!!!  God it feels so damn good.  Almost better than chocolate.....

During the conversation I had with JT when I was really angry, he told me to bottle it up and use it for motivation.  I told him that making me feel bad would never motivate me and it won't, but today? Those scales?  I am so seriously motivated right now it's not funny!  I really wish I could bottle this cos eventually I will need the motivation and I may struggle to recall this feeling.  So when I feel down again, just point me back to the 22nd of May 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment