Saturday 21 May 2011

A new day

So today is a new day - let's see if it can be a better one!  Got up and took Miss Sophie to her netball session, it was pretty cold!  Chatted to a friend and just generally chilled (literally too!).  Still not feeling too good but better than yesterday.

Then we headed off to watch some AFL.  It was the 30th Anniversary of James' old club and his brother was playing in the game so we decided to go and watch.  JT was there too - he was meant to be playing but he had hurt is ankle (hope it's OK!).  He and I had a chat and hopefully he understands what I am saying.  But you know what?  I've decided that it doesn't matter anyway.  It's me that allows them to hurt me - I have the power to stop it to. 

I know in my heart that I am working hard - I am doing the exercise and I am eating well.  Yes there are a few spots that I could tweak the food and yes, I will admit that I ate a couple of 'bad' things yesterday when I was feeling bad.  But an overall picture of my food intake is pretty damn good.  I have done 5 exercise sessions in the past week as well.

So while I am hurt by the happenings of yesterday, I have picked myself up and I will continue to work hard, perhaps even harder.  I will keep proving myself as it seems to be what I have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment